JUST ANOTHER DAY IN PARADISE....................

Thursdays are "just another day"!  Kind of like Tuesdays only better because it's closer to Friday. I work full time at a local mall in the administrative office which is way down a little known corridor.  Don't get much foot traffic down here!!  I have a very understanding boss and am able to do some of my crocheting here later in the afternoons when it is quiet.  Very cool to play and get paid for it. 

Had a disaster this morning and spilled a cup of coffee on my favorite white sweater.  Now I know better than to ever wear white so that was my first mistake.  The great thing about working in a mall is I marched right down to Penney's and bought another sweater (no, not white).  I am just not that fond of "coffee" perfume.  Don't get me wrong, coffee is one of God's greatest creations and it was a shame to waste even one single drop!!!
Vintage restaurant coffee cups

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment