RAIN, RAIN GO AWAY

My gosh we have had some amazing weather so this little bit of rain is tolerable.  My heart goes out to those in the path of the horrible storms back east.  Even the 12 or so inches of snow we had here in the Pacific NW last year is nothing compared to what is happening there.  So, all of you affected please stay warm and be safe!  You are in my thoughts and prayers.

I am still learning to blog so forgive me if I am inconsistent.  You are all an inspiration to me, not only to learn but to create.  My problem is I want to do it all and I really need to do just one thing and do it really, really well.  After working five days a week, eight hours a day my fibromyalgia kicks in and evenings are spent on the couch with a crochet hook in my hand.  I remember a time when I could work all day, take care of kids and spend the better part of the night sewing and crafting.  How I long for those days!!!!! 

Valentine's Day is Sunday.  Tracy (the boyfriend) and I are having dinner at the Heathman Lodge.  It is a log lodge right in the middle of the city.  This is our second Valentine's Day and it seems like the first one!  I love being in love and he is the prince for me after all of the frog kissing I have done in my life.  It's funny that I have known him my whole adult life and fate has brought us together in the later years.  We live an hour away from each other due to circumstances beyond our control and seem to make it all work. 

Anyway, enough babbling.  I wish I had something to show and tell but soon, I promise.  Until then I will continue to peruse all of the amazing creations provided by all of my new friends in the blogging world.

Terry

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment