MONDAY, AGAIN?

Holy cow, they do come quickly.  The sleepover with my grandson was a success!  Poor little guy is so busy during the week he was asleep by 9:30!  Unheard of for any 11 year old I know! 

Valentine's Day was wonderful!  My wonderful man brought me roses, my favorite wine, a big bag of chocolate and a new coffee cup!  He knows me so well!!!!  We thought we would go out to dinner Saturday night but ended up staying home with shrimp cocktail and a big bucket of steamed crab legs!  Working our way through The Sopranos so it was a perfect evening!!!!

Now it is time to get my sewing "room" arranged so I can work on my bunny for the bunny swap!  I have a very small area in which to work so every inch counts!!!!  I am trying not to encroach into my living room but I have a feeling that's going to be a "good luck with all that" kind of thing!!!!    I started a new afghan last night.  It is Vanna White's linen, purple and dusty purple.  Will post a pic when I get a little further into it!  I absolutely love this yarn.  It is one of the nicest acrylic yarns I have found! 

Now for the daily chuckle - my boyfriend's grandson will be five on March 1st.  His name is Alex, lovingly called Boo Boo by his "papa"!  They got him a small aquarium for his room.  This morning his mom called and said she found a straw next to the aquarium.  When she asked Boo Boo about it he said "sometimes I get thirsty"!!!!!  True story!!!  I will try not to think about what that child has ingested but you have to admit "kids say (and do) the darndest things!!!!!

That's it for today, I think!!!  Happy Monday!

Terry

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment