Not enough hours..............

Obviously getting through the holidays was a challenge as I haven't been posting for quite some time, shame on me!!! Craziness getting the mall decorated for Christmas and then, of course, taking it all down and putting it away.

On top of all that I had to move out of the two bedroom home next to my parents into a one bedroom apartment (long story)! This was in November so you can imagine my frame of my mind at that point in time. I have managed to "squeeze" into the apartment but really miss having the extra room for my sewing/craft space. Right now my dining room is the designated space and since it is just me it works!

My creative juices are doing anything but flowing right now and I'm not sure what is going to bring them to life again. I have this apartment in Longview and travel to the boyfriend's house an hour away on the weekends, where of course all of my creative stuff "isn't". Thinking I need to express to him how advantageous it would be to set my "space" up in his spare bedroom, hmmmmm!!!

So, I will start posting some of the things I have done and am doing and try to keep up with this blog. Until then...............!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment