TIMELESS BLESSINGS

My Little Corner of the World

About Me

My photo
Terry
I am Mother to two beautiful children, Grandmother to two beautiful grandsons, friend and lover to one beautiful man!!! God is very important to me and He has kept me safe through numerous storms. I work full-time, and do any number of creative things in the middle of all of that! I am most happy sitting in a pile of fabric. I see possibilities and if I'm lucky I land on one and make it real!
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ► 2010 (7)
    • February 14 - February 21 (2)
    • February 7 - February 14 (5)
  • ▼ 2009 (18)
    • August 30 - September 6 (4)
    • August 23 - August 30 (4)
    • August 16 - August 23 (10)

My Blog List

WORDS TO LIVE BY...........

Life is what happens to you when you are busy making other plans! - John Lennon

Followers

A Day at the Zoo

Labels: Father and Son...............Perfection. Braden has learned to navigate stairs with a little help from Dad. |

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

My "I'm at work and hate the music" Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones